8 to 16 years old Baseball Summer Camp
- The camp is open from 7:00AM to 5:00PM.
- The program runs from 9:00AM to 3:30PM, with a one hour lunch break.
- Mornings include daily conditioning sessions, instructional drills and practices with the coaching staff.
- Afternoon sessions consist of exhibition games where the kids have the opportunity to demonstrate and master the skills acquired in the morning.
- 7:00AM Day care**
- 9:00AM Start of the sessions
- 12:00PM Lunch break (canteen will be open)
- 1:00PM Exhibition games
- 3:30PM End of the exhibition games and daycare until 5:00PM**
**Day care service
- 7:00AM to 9:00AM
- 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
The baseball camp operates with a staff to camper ratio of 1:10. The staff has been selected based on their ability to effectively supervise, communicate and teach the fundamental skills of baseball.
The camp operates under the supervision of Mr. Marc-André Côté, a high school teacher, who has been involved with baseball in the region for many years. This camp will be a great learning experience for all kids who want to improve their baseball skills.
The coach’s team includes baseball players from university teams.
Brook park 12800 Brook, Pierrefonds, H8Z 1B8
This facility is located between St-Jean Blvd. and Sources Blvd.
From Gouin Blvd., turn north on Perron until you reach Brook Avenue.
Facilities and Equipment
- Facilities include four baseball diamonds, a batting cage and an indoor facility with a canteen.
- Equipment includes a pitching machine
- and a radar gun to calculate pitching speed.
Dates & Registration fees
- Week of June 25 to 29th 2018
- Week of July 2nd to 6th 2018
- Week of July 9th to 13th 2018
- Week of July 16th to 20th 2018
$165.00 for one week
- $150.00 /week rebate for early bird registration before May 1st.
- After May 1st – $5.00/week rebate for each additional week
Registration fees include one T-shirt, player’s evaluation and a player’s notebook.
- There will be a $45.00 administration free for all cancellations
- The Association reserves the right to cancel the 4th week if not sufficient registration.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Or call: 514-620-BALL