Pierrefonds Baseball Camp 8 to 16 years old
- The camp is open from 7:00AM to 5:00PM.
- The program runs from 9:00AM to 3:30PM, with a one hour lunch break.
- Mornings include daily conditioning sessions, instructional drills and practices with the coaching staff.
- Afternoon sessions consist of exhibition games where the kids have the opportunity to demonstrate and master the skills acquired in the morning.
- 7:00AM Day care**
- 9:00AM Start of the sessions
- 12:00PM Lunch break (canteen will be open)
- 1:00PM Exhibition games
- 3:30PM End of the exhibition games and daycare until 5:00PM**
**Day care service
- 7:00AM to 9:00AM
- 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
The baseball camp operates with a staff to camper ratio of 1:10. The staff has been selected based on their ability to effectively supervise, communicate and teach the fundamental skills of baseball.
The camp operates under the supervision of Mr. Marc-André Côté, a high school teacher, who has been involved with baseball in the region for many years. This camp will be a great learning experience for all kids who want to improve their baseball skills.
The coach’s team includes baseball players from university teams.
Brook park 12800 Brook, Pierrefonds, H8Z 1B8
This facility is located between St-Jean Blvd. and Sources Blvd.
From Gouin Blvd., turn north on Perron until you reach Brook Avenue.
Facilities and Equipment
- Facilities include three baseball diamonds, a batting cage and an indoor facility with a canteen.
- Equipment includes a pitching machine and a radar gun to calculate pitching speed.
Any registrations received after June 1st will be accepted according to availability.
No T-shirts after June 1st registration
Dates & Registration fees
- Week of June 29 to July 3, 2020
- Week of July 6 to 10, 2020
- Week of July 13 to 17, 2020
- Week of July 20 to 24, 2020
$170.00 for one week
- $155.00 /week for early bird registration before May 1st.
- After May 1st – $5.00/week rebate for each additional week
Registration fees include one T-shirt, player’s evaluation and a player’s notebook.
UNRULY BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
ANY CHILD THAT DOES NOT FOLLOW THE STAFF’S RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
IN THIS CASE, NO REIMBURSEMENT WILL BE MADE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR
- There will be a $60.00 administration fee for all cancellations
- The Association reserves the right to cancel the 4th week if not sufficient registration.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: