- The 4-5 Year old group (Prenovice) will start Saturday July 4th at 10:00 am at Brook 3.
- The 6-7 year old group (Novice) Mondays and Thursdays from 6:30-8:00 pm at Brook 3 will start July 2nd.
- This year we have to follow the rule of parent participation for each child in both groups.
So each child and one parent will be in a group of 14, 7 children, 7 parents and will be placed in proper distance as governed. We will have a coach to guide the sessions.
- Each child will be given a bottle of hand sanitizer with their name on it along with some balls with name on it as well. This is to ensure no transfer of any kind.
- You are responsible to have these with you at each session.
Each child also needs their own equipment, i.e. batting helmet, glove, cleats. properly labelled .
- If your child has his/her own bat, he will use that. If not, we will supply the bats and they will be sterilized after each session.
- No food or drink sharing will be allowed. Each child must have their own water bottle.
Water fountains will not be functioning at the parks this summer.
Unfortunately no popsicles this year after practices or games.
- Uniform distribution- at the moment, we do not have a date where we can distribute the uniforms. We will pass that along as soon as we are able. We can start without uniforms.
- No one can get on the field without the consent form being signed, one for child and one for parent. For the child, it will be sent automatically through email from Spordle, for the parent I will send a PDF file to be signed and returned back to me. All this will be done in the next several days.
- All adults on the field with their child must also fill out a policecheck form. This will be done on the field, please make sure you have your driver’s licence and Medicare card on hand.
- No siblings will be allowed on the field, only registered players, as we have a limited number of players that we can have in a group.
- There will be a control point at each session to check attendance and sanitization of hands before going on field.
- Entering and leaving the field must be done in an orderly fashion with proper social distancing.
- Please note updates will be done periodically as more information is relayed to us by Baseball Quebec and the City. Always check our website.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.