Procedure to cancel / reschedule a game
Cancel a game
The home team is responsible to cancel a game.
- In the best of scenarios, the decision is made around 4:30pm / 5pm.
- Go to the park (or ask an assistant or a parent) to verify the field condition and make a decision.
If you decide to cancel a game, follow these steps in that order:
- Notify the opposing coach (see coaching directory here : https://www.lslbaseball.com/)
- Notify your team.
- Notify Marina to cancel the umpires at (514) 942-6440.
- Notify Zarouhi to cancel the scorekeeper at (514) 830-4799 or at (514) 626-4799.
- Notify Heather to cancel the field reservation at (514) 663-3180.
- Notify the LSL league at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reschedule a game
The home team is responsible to reschedule a game.
- You have 7 days to reschedule the game.
- You have 15 days to replay the game.
- Sometimes, 15 days to replay the game is impossible. You will have to explain the reason to the league by contacting Brad Horner email@example.com)
Follow the steps in this order:
- Pick a date with the opposing team.
- Check the park’s availability https://www.pierrefondsbaseball.com/park-schedules/
- Notify Heather to book the park at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notify Marina to book the umpires at: email@example.com
- Notify Zarouhi to book a scorekeeper at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notify the LSL league at : email@example.com